County Relief Block Grant Application FAQs Support Center

What happens if I use the grant money for ineligible expenses?

If the funds are used for ineligible expenses, Centre County Government has the right to ask for the monies to be returned along potential fines/charges that we receive from the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) and or the U.S. Treasury.